Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A few more Fujifilm X-pro 1 pictures...

This summer I brought my Fujifilm X-pro 1 on my holiday along the southern and western coast of Norway. I was curious to see if I could make it with just two prime lenses - the XF 18mm f/2.0 and the XF 35mm f/1.4. Being so used to my Canon dSLR and zooms, it was more tricky than I expected it to be. But, after a while I found it to be more fun to shot with the Fuji and primes. These are some of shots. I shot in RAW, and processed the files in Lightroom. Some of the pictures are cropped a bit, but then again - being my first experience with primes lenses... I need more practise!


No collection of pictures from the coast is complete without a light house picture!




What a perfect place for kiting! The North Atlantic Ocean right there!



So I guess that's what they eat around here...

"So.. another light house picture"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.